Who we are:
Our Society was founded in 1988 by a group of local dedicated gardeners. We are located in Carleton Place, Ontario, Canada. We belong to the Ontario Horticultural Association, and are part of District Two.
Some of our activities include:
· Monthly meetings with Guest Speakers
· Annual Plant Sale
· Downtown Planting
· Victoria School Museum Garden
– Next Hort Meeting will be Sept 4, 2013.
– Thursday June 20th at 5:00pm: Walk in Peace at the Carleton Place Community Labyrinth, 267 Edmund Street, C.P.
– Tickets on Sale for the Blooming Arts and Garden Tour including 8 gardens on Sat July 6, 2013. Please see http://www.bloomingtour.info for more information.